Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Word Play

The other day I mentioned that Win Corduan had an entertaining blog. In the interest of fairness let me clarify that a bit. He is not only entertaining, but also extremely informative and thought provoking. His blog is top notch edutainment.

There's another word blend I really like. When you can set up an activity at church or camp or school or whatever with the right mix of people and equipment so that children or teenagers can entertain themselves for a while without constantly asking, "What do we do now?" or "Help me ..." or "What are we supposed to do?" and so forth, then you have autotainment. I love autotainment and my wife can vouch for me that I was using that word before it appeared in an episode of Veggie Tales.

BTW, it was 63 degrees farenheit here this morning. I did not even have to turn on the AC for my morning commute. Yes!

No comments: