Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stuff I realized a long time ago...

In a galaxy far, far away... or not.

-I realized that chocolate is really, really good.
-My favorite kind of food to eat right after a multi-day backpacking trip is pizza.
-Baking bread is a wonderful smell.
-As a whole Americans own way too much clothing; but tend not to wear enough of it at one time.
-Jesus is everything.
-I don't really like being too hot, but I'd rather be too hot than too cold.
-Grammar is a pain in the neck.
-Its usually easier to know what the right thing to do is, than to actually do it.
-My wife is the best.
-Nature looks all clean and serene, but its really dirty and full of conflict. Although, its still a nice place to visit.
-Whatever size battery I need in a given instance will be the size that we have none of in our battery drawer.
-Country music isn't.
-I had an extremely happy childhood. (Thanks Mom and Dad and K.)
-As badly as I want to give my kids a happy childhood, its more important that I work harder to train them to grow up godly rather than happy. Hopefully the Lord will grant both.

That's enough for now, Maybe I'll have more of this another day.

1 comment:

texaskris said...

that's all pretty funny.
I am not the best....
why would you even think that.
I am glad you had a happy childhood, and even more glad that you remember it.
k