Saturday, February 23, 2008

Things you'ld just as soon not hear your kids say

-"I ate a cicket leg once."
-"Hey Jeremiah, where's the screwdriver?"
-"Jeremiah's stuck to the tree!"
-"Don't worry about us."
-"We fished with sticks and sometimes we got a drink out of the lake."
-"I'm gonna grow a grape in the microwave."
-"You know that thing you said had snakes under it? We climbed to the top of it."
-"Holy guacamole, all the juice came out."

Lucky me, so far this weekend I've heard all of that. Never a dull moment here. But that's okay. I'm so thankful for my boys.

3 comments:

texaskris said...

At least they have never told you that you would get first place in a big butt contest!!!

slothsrcool said...

You know I've reall grown. Once upon a time, being a guy, I would just have responded with the first thing that popped into my head. But now, my head goes through a multiple choice list...
A. gee, kids say the darndest things
B. if the girdle fits...
C. you know that all three of your boys love you just the way you are

I choose C. See how much I've learned.

Kayla said...

It takes extra special people to raise boys....and I think that you 2 fall right smack in the middle of that category.....just think how boring life would be without those comments....I am glad to know that I am not the only one hearing off the wall things like that!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!