Monday, May 13, 2013

Things get a little too complex for this simple mind

I really can't keep up with all this technology. I have a blogger account, three e-mail accounts, an amazon account, LifeWay account, etc. Never know which e-mail and password to use when I sign in to one of these. Trying to sign in to one a few minutes ago, I accidentally created a new one. Good grief.

The smart thing to do would be to just get rid of all of them, but I'm apparently not smart. I just can't bring myself to do that. Someone will say, "Just write it all down."  Two problems with that. One, I would forget where I wrote it. Two, what's the point of having a secret password if it is written down. Then it is no longer a secret?

We had a pretty good weekend. I spent eleven and a half hours on Saturday doing job related stuff. However, I got to have cake and ice cream twice this weekend so that kind of balanced everything out. Yay.

That's my life in a nutshell for the past 12 months. Now it's about time for another elementary school track meet video.

No comments: