Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good stuff

A little while ago the sun came up and the 2008 archery deer season began in most Texas counties. This begins year number three sans hunting in my world. I miss it, but I'm not unhappy. I have plenty to do without it. Besides, its too hot to be out there right now.

Actually life is really good. I turned 45 last week and got to see all my family. I also got a new watch, a new shirt, gift cards for new shoes, a ton of chocolate, two new tires, a new rake, and a repair job for the TV in the living room. Lots of good stuff which we are really enjoying.

The best thing of late though, happened last Sunday. I got to baptize Jonathan. I just can't explain how cool that was.

Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

Wachsmann Family said...

That was sweet to see you baptize Jonathan! So awesome!